You can subscribe to a summary of your results to be sent to your email. To edit your subscriptions, log in to HappyOrNot Reporting, and select My profile and then Subscriptions.
There are different types of subscriptions available, and you can also choose the frequency of how often you receive the emails. A subscription from a single location shows the feedback results for that specific location only, while a subscription from an area that contains sub-level locations shows the feedback results from all of them.
- Performance report: The basic report for following your customer/employee satisfaction regularly. It contains a summary of the results for the selected time period.
- Results poster: A selection of shareable reports (for both print and online) that can be used to share the company’s performance with employees, customers, or the public.
- Survey start reminder: An email reminder sent before the start of a new question. Use this if you set up your questions in advance and want to be reminded when a new question begins.
- Real-time Alert: If you have Real-time Collaboration enabled, you can subscribe to an alert whenever a trigger is met. For more information, read Real-time Collaboration.
You can have the survey report and the customer interaction report sent to you daily, weekly, monthly, or at the end of the survey. Note that the exact time when the reports are actually sent depends on the opening hours of your location and on the network connections. Having your results sent to you at the end of the survey is especially useful for one-time surveys, or when your survey is scheduled to last less than a calendar week or or does not follow the calendar week.
Tip! You can also follow your results in real-time in the online Reporting service or the Reporting app*. This can be a good option if you already receive a lot of emails.
* HappyOrNot Reporting app is a premium feature. To learn more about how to enable it for your organization, please contact your HappyOrNot contact person.
Recommended report subscriptions
Here are some suggestions on how to use subscriptions.
For quick, local improvements
- Ideal recipients: Team managers, supervisors, mid-level executives, customer service personnel
- Report type: Performance report, from a unique location
- Recommended: Daily, Weekly
- For following the results regularly
For monitoring areas or the entire organization
- Ideal recipients: Management and executives
- Report type: Performance report, from an area or country
- Recommended: Monthly
- For comparing locations and areas
For information on email reports and how to adjust your subscriptions, read the articles “How to add new email report subscriptions to your account” and “Email Report Guide” in our Customer Community (sign in with your HappyOrNot Reporting credentials).