If you have Admin rights, you can edit the subscriptions of the users assigned to the same (or subordinate) folder level.
Add new subscription
- In the Admin view, go to Users tab.
- Type in the user name in the Search field and click Search.
- Click the letter icon next to the name of the user.
- Click the Add New Subscription button.
- Select the folder that the user should have reports from.
- Select the type and frequency of the report. To read more about the different email reports, read Reporting – Email reports guide in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).
Tip! You can also follow your results in the Reporting service or the Reporting app*. This can be a good option for users who already receive a lot of emails.
Click the delete icon next to the subscriptions.
Note! Remember to remove the subscriptions from users who no longer need them.
* HappyOrNot Reporting app is a premium feature. To learn more about how to enable it for your organization, please contact your HappyOrNot contact person.