If you have Admin rights, you can edit the subscriptions of the users assigned to the same (or subordinate) experience point level.
Add new subscription
- In the Admin view, go to Users tab.
- Type in the user name in the Search field and select the user whose subscriptions you want to edit.
- Click the Add New button in the Subscriptions section.
- Select the experience point or group that the user should have reports from.
- Select the type and frequency of the report. To read more about the different email reports, read Email reports guide in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).
Tip! You can also follow your results in the Reporting service or the Reporting app*. This can be a good option for users who already receive a lot of emails.
Click the delete icon next to the subscriptions.
Note! Remember to remove the subscriptions from users who no longer need them.
* HappyOrNot Reporting app is a premium feature. To learn more about how to enable it for your organization, please contact your HappyOrNot contact person.