If you have Admin rights, you can add new users to any experience points to which you have access.
- In the Admin view, go to the Users tab and select Add new user.
- Enter the email address and name for the new user.
- Choose the email report language. It will also be the default user interface language for the Reporting service. Users can later change it themselves as they wish.
- Choose the correct role for the user:
Users can view the feedback results and change their own account settings, including subscriptions.
Administrators can add, edit, and delete surveys, experience points, and other users, as well as edit their own account settings.
- Choose the user’s organization and a group that they belong to. The category determines the highest level of groups and experience points that the user has access to. The user can only view the results of this experience point (and its sub-points) both in the Reporting service and in email reports. For more information on access rights, read Planning Your Experience points.
- Choose whether the user will also have access to the results through the online Reporting service and app, or if they will only receive email reports of the results.
- Choose if the user will receive notification emails, such as low battery warnings.
- Choose which, if any, email reports the user will receive. They can also modify their own subscriptions later. For more information about different subscription types, read Subscriptions.