If you have Admin rights, you can add new users to any folders to which you have access yourself.
- In the Admin view, go to the Users tab and select Add new user.
- Enter the email address and name for the new user.
- Choose the email report language. It will also be the default user interface language for the Reporting service. Users can later change it themselves as they wish.
- Choose the correct role for the user:
Users can view the feedback results and change their own account settings, including subscriptions.
Administrators can add, edit, and delete surveys, folders, and other users, as well as edit their own account settings.
- Choose the user’s company and the category that they belong to. The category determines the highest level of folders that the user has access to. The user can only view the results of this folder and its subfolders both in the Reporting service and in email reports. For more information on access rights, read Planning Your Folder Structure.
- Choose whether the user will also have access to the results through the online Reporting service and app, or if they will only receive email reports of the results.
- Choose if the user will receive notification emails, such as low battery warnings.
- Choose which, if any, email reports the user will receive. They can also modify their own subscriptions later. For more information about different subscription types, read Subscriptions.
For information on how to add more users, read the article “How to add a new user” in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).