If you have Admin rights, you can put a survey on a break for a period of time when you do not want to receive any feedback. This is especially useful for seasonal changes in your organization. If, for example, your lunch place is closed in the summer, you can put the survey on hold for the summer period already in advance.
- In the Admin view, go to the Survey plan.
- Find the question you want to edit. If you have multiple surveys, you can filter them by choosing the precision of the view or by limiting the view to Ended/Ongoing/Upcoming surveys.
- Click the link showing the number of locations and select the location you want to edit.
- In Active periods set an end date for the current active period.
- Click Add time period to insert a new time frame after the break.
- Set the start date in the “From” field and end date in the “To” field.
- Select the correct Smiley from the drop-down menu and save changes.
For more information about putting a survey on break, read the article “How to End a Survey” in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).