When you want to end your ongoing surveys or change the survey question, you need to set the end date to the active survey(s) in the HappyOrNot Reporting.
- In the Admin view, go to the Survey plan.
- Find the question you want to edit. If you have multiple surveys, you can filter them by choosing the precision of the view or by limiting the view to Ended/Ongoing/Upcoming surveys.
- Click the link showing the number of locations and select the location you want to edit.
- Set the end date in the “To” field on the time period row and save changes. Do the same for all the locations where you want to end the survey.
If all the locations of a survey group have exactly the same survey period, you can set the end date to the whole survey group. If the survey period is not the same for all locations, please end the survey individually for each location as described above. Otherwise, you may accidentally change them wrong for a location that had a different survey time.
- First, make sure that the whole survey time period for every single location in this group is exactly the same. This can be checked by clicking the question of that survey group and then clicking open the locations shown in the locations list.
- Click on the Edit button on the left corner.
- Click Next→ until you are in the Time period window.
- Set the end date in the “To” field and click Next →
- Save changes.
For more information, read the article “How to end a survey” in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).
Note! Always end a survey instead of deleting it. A deleted survey will be lost permanently, and the feedback data can’t be viewed anymore. If you delete a survey, you lose the possibility to compare and analyze the past data for good.