If you have Admin rights, you can create new experience points to any groups of experience points which you have access yourself.
Note! Before you start creating or editing the structure of your organization, it is recommended that you have a clear plan on how to use it effectively. Adding new Smileys products or Digital Smileys is often better than moving your Smileys around in order to have consistent long-term data. For more information, Planning your experience points.
Add a new Experience point
- In the Admin view, go to the Experience point tab.
- Click on the three dots on right side of your company, or the experience point, or group under which you want to create the new experience point.
- Select Add Experience point or Add group.
- Give the Experience point an easy-to-understand name that describes the location. You can also give it a different public name that will be shown in shareable reports, Live Sharing and Real-time Collaboration push notifications. This name is also visible in the Alerts view and Alerts details in Reporting service.
- Select the correct time zone, active weekdays, and opening hours for the Experience point.
- Add a Smiley Touch or Smiley Terminal to the experience point. Note that the Smileys must always be at the lowest level of the structure. You cannot add subgroups to a group that already has a Smiley attached to it.
- If you have Smiley Touches in this group or its subgroups, you can set the languages used in any surveys in this group.
If you have Smiley Terminals in this group or in its subgroups, you can also set a terminal response interval for the surveys in this group. This is the minimum time (amount of seconds) to wait until the next button press (response) is included in the survey results, and it can be used to prevent misuse.
All group settings will be automatically copied to any new subgroups/experience points created under this one but can also be changed in the subgroups later. Note that if you later adjust the settings, they will not be copied to subgroups/experience points automatically and must be changed separately for each experience point.
For more information read the article ” Admin user interface of Reporting service” in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).
Add a new location to an existing survey
If you have created a new location for your company and want to have it included in an already existing survey, create a new survey and reuse the same question. This will add the new location to the existing survey group. For more information, read Create surveys.
Note! If you need to move Smileys from one location to another, please contact HappyOrNot Support by emailing email@example.com.