If you have Admin rights, you can create subfolders to any folders to which you have access yourself.
Note! Before you start creating or editing the folder structure of your organization, it is recommended that you have a clear plan on how to use it effectively. For more information, read Planning your folder structure.
Add a new folder
- In the Admin view, go to Folders.
- Select Add New folder or, if you want to create a subfolder, click the plus icon next to the folder under which you want to create the new folder.
- Give the folder an easy-to-understand name that describes the location. You can also give the folder a different public name that will be shown in shareable reports, Live Sharing and Real-time Collaboration push notifications. This name is also visible in the Alerts view and Alerts details in Reporting service.
- Select the correct time zone, active weekdays, and opening hours for the folder.
- Add a Smiley Touch or Smiley Terminal to the folder. Note that the Smileys must always be at the lowest level of the folder structure. You cannot add subfolders to a folder that already has a Smiley attached to it.
- If you have Smiley Touches in this folder or its subfolders, you can set the languages used in any surveys in this folder.
If you have Smiley Terminals in this folder or in its subfolders, you can set a terminal response interval for the surveys in this folder. This is the minimum time (amount of seconds) to wait until the next button press (response) is included in the survey results, and it can be used to prevent misuse.
All folder settings will be automatically copied to any new subfolders created under this folder, but can also be changed in the subfolders later. Note that if you later adjust the folder settings, they will not be copied to subfolders automatically and must be changed separately for each folder.
For more information read the article “How to add a new folder” in our Customer Community (sign in with your Reporting service credentials).
Add a new location to an existing survey
If you have created a new location for your organization and want to have it included in an already existing survey, create a new survey and reuse the same question. This will add the new location to the existing survey group. For more information, read Create surveys.
Note! If you need to move Smileys from one location to another, please contact HappyOrNot Support by emailing email@example.com.